Thursday 21 October 2010

My search for the perfect cuppa - Enter JING


As you know I'm a bit of a green tea lady. My fascination began when my friend and wonderful chef Christophe Reissfelder began brining me gorgeous teas from his travels around Japan. Now I know what good green tea should taste like and can't be fooled.

Since I live in London and don't have access to those teas, I began tasting a variety of UK based green teas; including Dragonfly, Clipper, Tea Pigs and even the supermarkets very poor versions.

The best I have yet to find is JING - their Jasmine Silver Needle White tea is exceptional and ticks all the boxes. Its fragrant, a lovely warm yellow colour and not even a hint of bitterness. This delicious blend is refreshing and has also improved my disgestion. The downside? Well, its not cheap but I promise its worth it.


Available from www.jingtea.com

No comments:

Post a Comment