Thursday 11 November 2010

All about the breakfast


Tea, croissants, the smell of warm toast, fresh muesli with chopped bananas on top - what's not to like about breakfast time? There is something decadent about eating delicious food in the morning. It's a good start to the day and fills me with optimism. Now I am with bump I get even more excited about having a mouth watering breakfast, whether its at home or somewhere more glamorous.
I have just discovered the genius blog The Muesli Lover - it provides me with yummy recipes to make at home and gives me the inside scoop on who's serving up the best breakfast in town.
Expect a range of ideas and options for us healthy bunnies alongside more indulgent, naughty choices too. End result - average morning grazing is officially over. So - stock up your fridge or book a table. I'm hooked and compulsively check all daily updates to see what I might rustle up or where I might eat out next.
On the menu for me tomorrow is a Superfood scrambled eggs and come the weekend I'm treating my husband to a culinary delight at Dishroom - an Iranian-Style Bombay cafe.
Now beat that combination.

For your daily hit of food fun visit http://www.muselilover.com/

( Image of The Town Mill Baskery Organic Museli).

No comments:

Post a Comment