Friday 28 May 2010

Patch up


I'm sold on the benefits of acupuncture but after several sessions with various ( not mentioning any names) therapists I have to say Im too scared to go back. Although there are some who are very good and get my seal of approval including Gerad Kite ( Founder of the Kite Clinic) and Annee De Mamiel ( at the Method Spa), I was in search for a less painful option.
Enter LifeWave - a range of genius little patches that basically claim to do the same thing. The idea is that these clever patches gently stimulate acupuncture points - literally
improving the flow of energy in the body to help improve pain and discomfort or enhance energy or slow down the aging process. My Y Age patch ( the one for antiaging) is firmly in place and i'm awaiting small miracles....


Available from www.alchemythecentre.com

No comments:

Post a Comment