Monday 5 July 2010

A fishy tale




I have to say I am quite meticulous about keeping my feet in good condition. Regular pedicures are high on my list of priorities, especially during summer months. My newest discovery is the chic Aqua Sheko spa, a brand new fish therapy concept that has just opened its doors in Kensington this month. So, if you fancy having fish (yes, live ones!) gently sucking and nibbling the dead skin off your feet then give it a whirl. I was skeptical and a little scared at first but the experience and end results were both surprisingly good. It feels like a gentle, soothing foot massage which gives you squeaky clean and baby soft feet - just don't look down if you're squeamish. Fish therapy has been used to treat conditions such as psoriasis and is suitable for anyone suffering from dry skin.




For more information visit www.aquasheko.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment